Hermes-Ural LLC is a private family-owned enterprise founded in 2004, which is currently Russia’s and CIS’ leading manufacturers for machine engineering, petrochemical, oil and gas, chemical, and food industries.
In 2010, we launched a new workshop equipped with a pool of imported machines. The workshop focuses on producing (torispherical (types A, B, C), flat-dished flanged, standard dished flanged, and elliptical) heads and end caps for tanks and pressure vessels. Fabrication methods include cold forming and rolling; internal diameters range from 1,200 mm to 4,200 mm; wall thickness varies from 4 mm to 28 mm (in accordance with GOST 34347-2017).
Materials used include carbon steel, cold-resistant and stainless steel (St3Sp5, 12X18N10T, 09G2S, and others). Heads can be made of materials provided by the customer or the company’s own raw materials
Maintaining the spirits and impeccable reputation of the Ural factory dynasties, our enterprise:
- manufactures environmentally friendly tanks, pressure vessels and machines
- employs state-of-the-art European equipment certified in Russia
- only uses home production facilities without delegating production to any third parties
- performs destructive testing of the base metal and welded joints in an accredited laboratory
- delivers any oversized cargos all over Russia and the world
With cutting-edge equipment and competent specialists, we render a wide range of manufacture services, produce top-grade products to serve the customer needs.
- Expanding the product range
- Ensuring compliance with the latest product quality requirements
- Optimizing prime costs
- Observing contractual commitments to partners